Safari Holidays in Tanzania are filled with several adventures! Located in East Africa, Tanzania is East Africa's largest country and lies just south of the equator. Tanzania has the world-famous attractions; the plains of the Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater, snowcapped Mount Kilimanjaro (Africa's highest mountain) and Zanzibar, with its idyllic palm-fringed beaches and historic Stone Town. Why not check out our safari packages for Tanzania?
Yet there's a whole lot more to Tanzania than these obvious highlights. Almost everywhere you go you'll find interesting wildlife and inspiring landscapes (over forty percent of the country is protected in some form or other) ranging from forest-covered volcanic peaks to dusty savanna populated by elephants, antelopes, lions, leopards and cheetahs. Tanzania is one of the four most naturally diverse nations on earth: it contains Africa's second-largest number of bird species, the continent's biggest mammal population and three-quarters of East Africa's plant species (over ten thousand). Add to this the country's rich ethnic diversity, some superb hiking and other activities like snorkeling and diving, and you have the makings of a holiday of a lifetime. Click here for a full list of our Tanzania safari offers
Safaris in Tanzania
A Holiday in Tanzania is filled with several adventures; from big five game viewing in Tanzania's national parks, mountain trekking to the peak of Africa (Kilimanjaro Mountain) to relaxation along the white sandy beaches of Zanzibar islands. We offer a wide range of tours and safaris in Tanzania. Visit the subtropical beaches, bush wilderness, tribal villages, and engage in the“Big” game viewing with our tour packages that are available all year round. These packages allow the traveller to enjoy a stress-free holiday with all aspects of the trip taken care of by professionals. Escorted Tanzania tours are structured group tours, with a leader. The price usually includes everything from hotels, tours, admission costs and local transportation.
Tanzania is one of the most diverse and enchanting destinations in the world. Tour its stunning attractions...
Plan your safari in Tanzania using our travel information that will guide you through planning your holiday :
- The About Tanzania section tells you about Tanzania such as weather and climate, geography, economy as well as what to see in Tanzania.
- Under Travel Tips section you find information regarding travel in Tanzania, tips on safety and security, transportation in Tanzania, travel requirements and how to obtain them, flights etc
Kilimanjaro Mountain Trekking Tours
Kilimanjaro is the world's highest free standing, snow-covered equatorial mountain. Refered to as the "Roof of Africa", Kilimanjaro is the highest mountain in Africa. The mountain offers unrivalled mountain trekking experience in Africa. Below is a guide to Kilimanjaro trekking for those interested in hiking to the top of this mountain.
We offer the following Kilimanjaro trekking tours following different routes;
- Kilimanjaro Trekking Tour - Lemosho Route - 9 Days - from USD 1900
- Kilimanjaro Trekking - Machame Route - 8 Days - from USD 1650
- Kilimanjaro Trekking - Marangu Route - 8 Days - from USD 1580
- Kilimanjaro Trekking - Rongai Route - 8 Days - from USD 1720
- Kilimanjaro Trekking - Umbwe Route - 7 Days - from USD 1850
- Kilimanjaro Trekking - Western Breach Route - 8 Days - 1750
- Kilimanjaro Trekking - Mweka Route - most direct & shortest route - Inquire for availability
Tailormade Safaris in Tanzania
If none of the above trips in Uganda suits your interests, you can inquire for a tailormade safari. Our Experts are waiting to handle all your requests and guide you through planning your dream holiday in Africa.
Africa Safaris and Tours - One Stop Point for all Africa Safaris!