* Cape Town - Bloemfontein (N1)
Have a fastest connection from the Cape to Gauteng (Johannesburg, Pretoria) through the Great Karoo.
* Bloemfontein - Johannesburg (N1)
Have a continuation of the link between Cape Town and Johannesburg / Pretoria through the Karoo.
* Cape Town - Garden Route - P.E. (N2)
Move to the popular Garden Route along the coast of the Indian Ocean and the R62 alternative country route.
* Port Elizabeth - Durban (N2)
Move from the Garden Route through the former Transkei to the province of KwaZulu Natal (via Umtata).
* Port Elizabeth - Colesberg (N10)
Move from the Garden Route to the N1 to Johannesburg or Cape Town with alternative route via Graaff-Reinet.
* East London - Bloemfontein (N6)
Move from the Indian Ocean coast to the N1 to Johannesburg / Pretoria and to the N3 to KwaZulu Natal.
* Durban - Ermelo (N2) - Kruger Park
En-route to the game reserves in northern KwaZulu Natal and Maputaland and up to Ermelo and the Kruger Park.
* Johannesburg - Mpumalanga (N4) - Kruger
Move from Johannesburg and Pretoria to the Kruger National Park, including the Blyde River Canyon region.
* Johannesburg - Durban (N3)
Have a fastest connection between Gauteng and KwaZulu Natal, along the Drakensberg Mountains and highland parks
Africa Safaris and Tours - One Stop Point for all Africa Safaris!