Mozambique is blessed with a rugged coastline-all just waiting for you to enjoy. In the capital city of Maputo formerly Lourenco Marques, you are never far from the coast and visitors to the city can enjoy the refreshing sea breeze at the many restaurants serving locally caught seafood. Along the marginal is the fish market, where you will find fresh fish for the barbeque without all the effort of catching it. Only a day trip away are the beaches of Macaneta and Island of Inhaca, a popular spot for diving and snorkeling.
Mozambique is a country of immense tourism attractions. There are many tourism activities that can be engaged in during your holiday in Mozambique; Scuba diving, snorkeling, deep-sea fishing, Fly Fishing, Sunset Cruises, sailing, Dolphin Tours, Island Trips.
We have several tours and safaris to Mozambique, in a country that boasts many stunning game parks, lakes, mountains and historical towns. Bordered by warm, clean Indian Ocean waters, Mozambique’s unspoiled sandy beaches are amongst the best in the world. The Bazaruto Archipelago, Maputo, and Pemba are places that make Mozambique a holiday vacation worthy of discovery. Tropical, sunny days and world-renowned Portuguese prawns make Mozambique a superb destination!
The cooler dry months April to September to benefit from the best wildlife viewing and excellent weather. November to December is normally best for birding activities. Remember for those perfect Mozambique safaris summers are humid to very humid (tropical) in the mid to Northern sections of the country.
We have several tour offers for Mozambique. From wildlife safaris, tours to unspoilt and palm lined beaches..
Mozambique has much to show to tourists; from national parks and game reserves, unspolit beaches, wetlands...
Planning for a holiday in Mozambique? Below is a summary of useful information that will guide you through planning your safari in Mozambique :
- The About Mozambique section tells you about the different ways to get there and to get around Mozambique.
- Featured in the History of Mozambique section are the location, economics and politics of the nation, people and culture, geography, climate, flora and fauna and many others within this section.
- Under the travel to Malawi section read about the travel requirements for a traveler visiting Mozambique such as Visas and Passports, the different rules and guidelines on how to obtain a visa, where and how to get them, what you can and can't do with a visitor visa etc. Get tips on driving in Mozambique, its borders, what to bring for a wonderful holiday in Mozambique etc
- Destinations Section with hundreds of pages that cover different destinations in Africa (Cultural and Historical Sites , Top African tourist attractions, national parks and game reserves, What to Do while in africa etc).
Looking for a Safari in Africa?
From this website, you can find other safaris in Africa. Our Africa Tour packages are categorised as below :
- Safari Packages By Destination : Most Popular : Kenya Safaris, Botswana Safaris, Tanzania Tours, Safaris in Namibia, Egypt Tours, Uganda Safaris, Rwanda Safaris...
- Safaris By Activity : Most Popular: Game Viewing Tours, Bird Watching Tours, Camping Safaris, Gorilla Trekking Safaris, Mountaineering Tours.
If none of the above trips suits your interests, you can inquire for a tailormade safari. Our Experts are waiting to handle all your requests and guide you through planning your dream holiday in Africa.
Africa Safaris and Tours - One Stop Point for all Africa Safaris!